How to visit paradise in the middle of Atlantic
The Azores are such a cool place that it is hard to describe it. However, it is not hard to come here on your own, so read and start packing your bags.
- If you are looking for a low cost price, you can choose the best dates for your flight using the airline ticket aggregator apps.
- Fly first from your city → to Porto or Lisbon.
- Then from Porto or Lisbon → to Ponta Delgada.
- Flight tickets from Porto or Lisbon cost from 50 Euro back and forth, if you buy in advance 1-2 months in the low season (!).
- Late May and early June and the second half of September are cheaper than July and August.
- You can look for tickets to Ponta Delgada from your city, but it will be more expensive.
- Therefore, you can fly to Portugal, hang around there for a few days and fly to the Azores in between.
- Read about the country of the happiest people, which can be called a paradise in the middle of the Pacific in our article.
- You will definitely need a car to move around the island. It is better to rent a car directly from the airport (in advance and online). This is just a necessity; otherwise, you will not be able to visit all the sights. The cost of renting a car starts at 15 euros per day, so it is more profitable to go with someone.
- You can stay at any hotel or hostel. Hotels are at different prices from 30 euro / day. Pay attention to reviews and ratings when choosing a place to stay.
4-6 days on the Azores is more than enough. In 6 days you can see everything and you will not want to stay any longer, it is too beautiful and quiet there.
If you write a book or want solitude in a corner of paradise, that is it.